Eureka Springs Winter Things To Do
Winter is one of the best times to visit Eureka Springs. Here are some ideas for things to do:
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge – Open Everyday 9am-5pm
- Intrigue Theater – See dates and get tickets online!
- CULINARY ADVENTURE: Keels Creek Winery, Fresh Harvest, Farmers Market, and independent restaurants of Eureka Springs like the Grand Tavern, Myrtie Mays, 1886 Steakhouse, Balcony Bar & Restaurant and more…
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum
- America’s Most Haunted Hotel Ghost Tours– Open Everyday, nightly tours starting at 8pm and other Haunted tours of Eureka Springs.
- Eureka Van Tours & Trolley Tours
- Hellraisers, Hoodlums and Heated History Tour– Open Everyday at 11am
- Walton Arts Center– Cultural performances- see website for a complete list.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art– Open Everyday except Tuesday.
- Flickering Tales– Friday & Saturday, 11pm
- Not Really A Door– Friday & Saturday, 10pm
Horse Back Riding and Outdoor Adventure
Greater Eureka Springs Area Attractions