EurekaSprings.com Christmas Festival
This year, experience Christmas in the Ozark Mountains during the Christmas Festival sponsored by EurekaSprings.com. Get into the spirit by spending time in an authentic Victorian mountain village all decorated for the holidays. Shop in one of many independently owned stores, tour beautiful homes, get your photo with Santa in Basin Spring Park and more. Here is a short list of upcoming things to do:
- Shop downtown. You can start now. Eureka Springs makes shopping a unique experience. In December, you can play fun shopping games. Find hidden elves and see “living windows” as you win prizes for shopping.
- Watch the Christmas Parade and Party in Basin Spring Park.
- Have brunch with Santa and take photos with him in Basin Spring Park.
- Attend the Christmas Tree Forest Lighting Ceremony (see 30 decorated trees)and see the beautiful Crescent Hotel decorated for Christmas.
- Take the Preservation Society’s Tour of Homes.
- Listen to “A Christmas Carol” during dinner in the Crescent Hotel’s famous Crystal Ballroom.
- See the Passion Play’s holiday concert in the Aud downtown or John Two-Hawks Christmas concert.
Visit EurekaSprings.com’s Calendar of Events for updated information and event times.
Spend a couple of days in Eureka Springs. Find Eureka Springs Lodging and more.