Brought to you by EurekaSprings.com
February is celebrated with Valentine’s Day but that doesn’t mean you can’t do something romantic anytime. One of the most romantic places is Eureka Springs. Here is a quick list of 10 romantic things to do.
1. Watch Eagles Soar. Open waters and high bluffs of the lakes and rivers make it the perfect home eagles. Take an eagle cruise with an Arkansas State Park interpreter and don’t forget your binoculars and camera. See the Official Calendar of Events for Eureka Springs for dates and times.
2. Run or walk Eureka Springs trails together. Eureka Springs is nestled in the Ozark Mountains and surrounded by trails that range from easy to challenging. Marvel at the stonework and intricate gingerbread ornamenting Eureka Springs’ historic architecture. Spot interesting moss covered rock formations or rest under cliff shelters. Walk along free running mountain streams and discover hidden springs.
6. Find inspiration at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
7. They say the “way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” Join Karen Gros for some French Cooking demonstration and tasting. See dates and times on the Calendar of Events for the Greater Eureka Springs Region.
8. Celebrate life with Eureka Gras Mardi Gras. Join the second line, attend a ball, see tastefully risqué art shows…you will want to stay over to enjoy all of the festivities. Many Eureka Springs Lodging and Bed and Breakfasts run Mardi Gra specials in February.
9. The language of love has many dialects. Meet in the Eureka Springs Carnegie Library for the Foreign Film Festival. See the Official Eureka Springs Calendar of Events for dates. Find your favorite Eureka Springs restaurant for dinner or dessert after the movie.
10. What says romance better than chocolate? Attend the Eureka Springs Chocolate Lover’s Festival. See the Official Calendar of Events for times and dates.